Tiny Charm Experiment Necklace - hammered small circle silhouette charm necklace
Tiny Charm Experiments Necklaces are the beauitful results of testing patterns and techniques. When pieces that weren't quite what I was going for are still pretty stellar treasures. One-of-a-kind objects of pure creation waiting to adorn their someone special.
This petite circle silhouette necklace is charming for everyday wear with shimmering modern mixed metals.
Featuring one handmade small open circle charm in Gold Fill that is hammered with a lovely dappled finish reminiscent of the shimmering surface of sea water. The circle charm suspends from oxidized Sterling Silver chain. Closes with a secure spring-ring clasp and adjustable fit extender.Details:
- Charm size: .375 inch (7mm)
- Length: 16.0" + 1.25" extender (40,7 cm + 3,2 cm)
- Spring-ring clasp closes securely
- Nickel-Free, safe for sensitive skin and water wear
- Handmade in the USA on Whidbey Island