Festival Necklace - colorful gemstone tassel necklace in seasonal tones
Celebrate the changing seasons with our stunning Festival Necklace!
A tassel cluster pendant tethers gems that reflect the colors of each season. Each combination of mixed gemstones is listed in detail below. Chain tethers hang beneath a brushed circle suspended from curvy chain. Our Festival Necklace closes securely with a spring-ring clasp and gemstone accents.
Choose from high-quality precious metals Sterling Silver, Gold Fill, and Rose Gold Fill. (Unlike gold-plated items, our jewelry is Nickel-Free and safe to wear in the shower or swimming; learn more about the value of Gold Fill here)
- Harvest Festival (rusts, browns and golds) Hessonite Garnet, Bi-Color Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Lemon Quartz and champagne Citrine
- Winter Festival (icy blues and whites) Swiss Blue Topaz, mint Sapphire, Rainbow Moonstone, Rock Crystal and Moss Aquamarine
- Spring Festival (blush, peach and pink) Ametrine, Opal, Peach and Rainbow Moonstone, Rose Quartz, and Sunstone
- Solstice Festival (colors of a vineyard in summer; purples, greens, and golds) Amethyst, Prehnite, Peridot, Ametrine, and champagne Citrine
- Length: 18.0" + 2.0" extender (45,7 cm + 5,1 cm)
- Pendant length: 2.0” (5,1 cm)
- Spring-ring clasp closes securely
- Nickel-Free, safe for sensitive skin and water wear
- Handmade in the USA
- Will ship in 1-7 business days via USPS
- Free lifetime warranty!
- Worldwide shipping is FREE for orders of $75+
- Our prices include applicable sales tax
Complete the look with our classic Gemstone Drop Earrings
Find more of our Metal + Stone Necklaces here
Feedback about our Festival Necklace:
"Beautiful fall colors. Thank you!"
"Absolutely stunning! The colors play so well off each other. I love this one."
In Autumn, the trees prepare to hibernate and withdraw the green from their leaves leaving brilliant red, oranges and yellows.
What makes Foamy Wader special?
Creating jewelry with understated details and nautical inspiration is our calling - we dubbed our aesthetic nautical minimalism.
We handcraft jewelry for all you mindful thalassophiles (lovers of the sea) with understated style that share our belief in the deeper value and meaning of handmade goods.
Each piece is handcrafted for you with love and the utmost care in our Whidbey Island studio. Read more about our story, shop, and ethical practices here
We design our delicate pieces to be durable enough for 24/7 wear, but life happens! We repair breaks on our jewelry, no questions asked. Read more about our lifetime warranty
Thanks for checking us out. You’re beautiful and we like you.
Let’s keep in touch!
LOVE what you see and want to be in our inner circle? For exclusive access to SECRET SALES and limited editions, join our VIP list (you'll be glad you did!)